I’ll show you how to print from Microsoft Outlook Email. In this article, I’ll be showing you how to print from two different platforms. One from a web browser and the other from a desktop app. This how-to is compatible with current versions as of May 5th, 2021. The user interface may change in future updates.
Launch Outlook from either your favorite web browser or your desktop app. Here I’ll be doing this from my Windows 10 Operating System on my PC.
I will be providing step-by-step instructions for the web browser version. Here, I’ll be using Chrome, for example. The same concept should apply to Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
- Find a message that you want to print. (NOTE: Web version does not publish friendly readable content if you try to use the shortcut keys (CTRL + P).
- Click on the “three dots” next to the Undo button.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Print.”
- A preview message pops up. Select “Print” at the top.
- A print preview pops up displaying your selected Email. At the bottom, select “Print.”
Next, I’ll be providing step-by-step instructions for the desktop app version.
- Find a message that you want to print. (For the desktop app, you may use the shortcut keys CTRL + P).
- Click on “File.”
- Select “Print” on the left column of your screen.
- Select “Print,” the big button with the printer icon.